We are peace-loving, service-oriented Mennonites located in Wichita, Kansas. Our congregation was organized in 1932 with 17 charter members and eight associate members. Today we are 380 members with an average Sunday attendance of 137. We are affiliated with the Western District Conference of Mennonite Church USA.
We serve our church through worship, fellowship, volunteering, and leadership. Our members fill a variety of roles in the community. Some of us are teachers, others are students. Some work in healthcare or law, others in retail or the aircraft industry. We work in our homes raising our children, and work in agencies serving the needs of others. We are professionals, we are hands-on artisans. We are employed and we are retired. We celebrate the faith traditions of our spiritual ancestors who placed allegiance to Jesus Christ above all else.
Our worship center is a 1940s limestone building at 655 S. Lorraine Avenue in central Wichita, Kansas. Visitors park and enter on the north side of the building through a covered portal. Join us in the sanctuary on the first floor in room 122.
The Lorraine General Fund supports the annual programs and missions authorized by the congregation.